Gymnastics For All
Our classes are for children 4 years and over who are at full time school.
All classes are 45 minutes long and every group has a fully qualified instructor.
Achieve as you learn with our UK Gymnastics awards scheme. Progress at your rate.
GYMNASTICS FOR ALL INFORMATION:
Monday To Friday:
3:45PM - 4:30PM
4:45PM - 5:30PM
5:45PM - 6:30PM
8:00AM - 8:45AM
9:00AM - 9:45AM
10:00AM - 10:45AM
11:AM - 11:45AM
12NOON - 12:45PM
Class options explained:
Perfect for children aged 4-8 years old or for children who have never done Gymnastics before.
Ideal for children ages 9 and above who can do a little Gymnastics like forward rolls and headstands.
This class are for children who have a high knowledge of Gymnastics. Or for children who are around 13/14 years old and would love to do some Gymnastics.
How to get started:
Once your trial request has been approved by our admin Team and you've been offered a placement on our class, Your child will have two pay as you go sessions:
Price: £10.50 per session per child.
*This is to ensure your child enjoys the class before committing to a term. Please note these sessions are not free of charge, Our coaches are still providing a service.*
If your child has enjoyed his/her first trial class:
If your child has enjoyed their first class then you aren't required to do another trial, we can set you up on a rolling term. If you wish to do another trial, let us know and we can accommodate a second trial session.
Payment is £9.00 per class and we run 4 or 5 week terms. Depending on where you start, you will then pay the remainder of the current term. Our terms run monthly from 1st to the end of the month.
Annual Membership £39.99 from 1st October each year. This price can be reduced depending on when you start, we reduce the price every quarter.
*Membership is mandatory for your child to participate in Gymnastics*
- Gym fees must be paid the first week of each month to secure your placement. Fee's are uploaded to your portal on the last week of your current term. Check the notice board on arrival for the due date for all fee's.
- Children with outstanding fee's on their account, will not be allowed to attend their session.
- We are open as normal throughout the Half Term and Summer Holidays.
- Fee's will depend on how many sessions you will have in a month term. I.E 5 x Thursdays = £44.95.
- If you miss a class unfortunately these are non-refundable and cannot be made up elsewhere.
- FREE Parking on site.
- FREE Wifi.
- Cafe and viewing gallery upstairs for your use.
- FREE lockers will be available.
- Every child must have suitable clothing, no jewelry and bring a labelled water bottle.
Always check our homepage/Facebook for latest news, closure dates or any specific updates. We always ask that you ensure you are subscribed to our email blasts so that you don't miss any important updates or reminders.